Monday, March 19, 2012

This is my life. . .
I am Md. Sharif Arefin (Badhan).I was born in 2nd November 1991. JANESVILLE,WISCONSIN is a big town with a lot of natural and histirical beauties. I am only one son of my parents. At my early age, I admitted in a School. It was in my home Town. When I went to that school, then one of my favourite teachers sometimes told us a story about the hare and the tortoise. Each and every times I became hearted. Because Always I supported the hare and it always defeated. After this time, at my teen-age obscenely in my mind. Such as why The Earth is round? Or how the magnets get its magnetic power? And no one can give me answers of these questions. By the way; I grew up day by day without any answers. I work at my band. I am a Riff Guitarist and vocalist in my Band. I was The Vice President of Cultural Club from July 2009 to November 2010. My favourite books are Vampire Diaries, Romeo and Juliet, Harry Potter series, Da Vinci Code, Old Man and the Sea, Sherlock Homes, Angels and demons, Twilight, Mother by maxim Gorki, Lords of The Rings,I am so simple. I like to sing, pass free times with my Band, read story books, sleeping a long duration and try share & solve pains of my friends and that's my style. And this is my life and I enjoy it very much……... . . . .
                                                                                         ……..Badhan

No comments:

Post a Comment